LPA is seeking a Mechanical Engineering Designer to join our team in Irvine.
- Knowledge and experience in mechanical engineering and the design of building systems, particularly heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Desirable software skills: Revit, AutoCAD, IES Virtual Environments, EnergyPro, eQuest, TraneTrace.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to learn design and analysis software systems.
- General knowledge of design and construction for commercial and institutional buildings.
Education and Experience
- Degree Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Years of experience: 1 to 5 years’ experience in building systems engineering and design.
- Active affiliations: ASHRAE, USGBC, ASME
- Other requirements (desired certifications, organizational affiliations): Engineer in Training (EIT) and LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) desirable but not required.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers