- Broad knowledge and experience in Civil Engineering and Site Development
- Above average skills in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Excellent in learning and retaining new skills and build upon what has been learned.
- Excellent in working and communicating with other disciplines and coordinating design concepts.
- Demonstrate ability to understand the general concepts of water, sewer, storm drain, and grading design.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with the civil team members and other disciplines for team meetings.
- Demonstrate ability to design general grading concepts and take the initiative to coordinate and implement ideas.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- At least 2 - 5 years of experience
- Active affiliation with the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Engineering in Training License required. Professional Engineering License a plus.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers