- Broad knowledge and experience in: Civil Engineering and Site Development
- Above average skills in (can include software): AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Excellent in learning and retaining new skills and build upon what has been learned.
- Excellent in working and communicating with other disciplines and coordinating design concepts.
- Demonstrate ability to understand the general concepts of water, sewer, storm drain, and grading design.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with the civil team members and other disciplines for team meetings.
- Demonstrate ability to design general grading concepts and take the initiative to coordinate and implement ideas.
Education and Experience:
- Degree Requirements: B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Specialized training in: Civil Engineering
- Active affiliations: American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Other requirements (desired certifications, organizational affiliations): Engineering in Training License required. Professional Engineering License preferred.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers