The Rundown: LPA is looking for an Interior Designer for our Irvine office with at least 3 years of experience working on non-residential projects. Someone with Revit experience is preferred.
Leverage your talent by assisting the Design Coordinator and Project Designer in preparing schematic design, design development, and construction documents. Prepare design and technical graphics presentations, and assemble material/color boards and other presentation materials as required throughout the development of the design and documentation of assigned projects.
Key Goals and Objectives of this role: Assist the project director, manager, other designers and design coordinators in providing inspired solutions that meet the client’s needs both on time and on budget.
- Broad knowledge and experience in: Understanding the correlation of the functional aspects of the space to the design intent, Materials research/ selection/ appropriate use/ sustainable attributes, Understanding how to correlate the floor plan with the elevations and ceiling plans, developing a basic level of how to assemble a construction document set – integration of all aspects of interior spaces from furniture and equipment, walls, doors, power, lighting, restrooms, - Construction submittal process.
- Above average skills in: Revit, 3D programs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, Sketch up, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Demonstrated ability to prepare thoughtful and strategic exhibits for communicating solutions to clients- 2D and 3D
- General knowledge of ADA Clearances, Exiting analysis, Space Planning, and Plumbing counts analysis
Education and Experience:
- Degree Requirements: 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Interior design
- 3-7 years of interiors experience (non-residential project experience)
- Desired Certifications: Working toward C.I.D. and LEED AP, NCIDQ is a plus
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers