LPA is looking for an entry level Lighting Designer to join our award-winning team in Irvine. The ideal Lighting Designer candidate will be recent graduate and should understand how lighting effects the spatial environment.
Key Goals and Objectives of this role:
- Assist project lighting designer with lighting calculations, lighting layout and mock-ups. Will be involved in fixture research and selection. Will assist with presentations in-house as well as with clients.
- Work on a variety of project types including tenant improvement interiors, new building construction, landscape exteriors, parking garages, schools, and many more.
- Must have an understand how lighting works and effects the spatial environment.
- Must be an excellent communicator, can collaborate, and absolutely needs to be detail orientated!
- Will work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time, must be able to work on short deadlines and quick burn tasks while remaining organized.
- General knowledge of AutoCAD, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Photoshop knowledge is a plus, Revit and agi32 is also a plus but not required.
Education and Experience:
- Degree Requirements: Bachelor of Interior Design, Architecture, or Lighting Engineering.
- Theatrical lighting experience is also acceptable.
- Entry Level - 2 years of experience expected.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers