LPA is looking for a Landscape Architecture Project Designer to join our growing team in Irvine.
KeyGoals and Objectives of this role:
- Develop and present conceptual and schematic designs for projects.
- Hold responsibility for the overall design quality of projects.
- Work collaboratively with other architectural and engineering disciplines within the company.
- Work collaboratively with the Managing and Design Directors in Landscape Architecture.
- Assist in the growth and development of the office and firm.
- Organize and contribute to meetings and presentations to Clients and the firm.
- Train and mentor design staff.
- Highly motivated licensed Landscape Architect.
- Experience with Education, Corporate, Developer and Institutional project types.
- Strong proactive interpersonal and Client relationship skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with appropriate hand and computer graphic skills.
- Demonstrated ability to guide and motivate personnel.
- Proven ability to perform the responsibilities of a senior designer.
- General knowledge of primary disciplines.
- Proficiency in Sketch Up, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, and/or Revit required.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers