- Assist Design Coordinators and/or Project Managers in the execution of project-specific assignments.
- Assist in programming, codes and other project-relevant research.
- Assist in the research as directed for product and construction methods related to a project.
- Prepare documentation for schematic design, design development and/or construction documents as assigned by the Design Coordinator and/or Project Manager.
- Assist Design Coordinator and/or Construction Administrator to review and process submittals.
- Prepare design and/or technical graphic presentations.
- Construct study models as directed.
- Assemble material boards, color boards, other presentation materials as required throughout the development of the design and documentation of assigned projects.
- Perform other project-related tasks as may be approved or assigned by the Design Coordinator and/or Project Manager.
Relationship to Others:
The Designer reports to the Design Coordinators and/or Project Managers responsible for assigned projects. Designers may, on occasion, work directly with the Project Manager, Project Director and/or Senior Designer for projects in which no interim position has been assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3-8 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Revit preferred.
- Ability to communicate with appropriate design and/or technical graphic skills.
- Interest and commitment to learn and assume increased responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a commitment to collaborate with others.
- Completion of a degree in Architecture.
- Should have set a goal and be actively pursuing a professional license and/or certification in the jurisdiction in which he/she practices.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers