The Rundown: LPA's Irvine office is seeking a Design Coordinator who sees the importance of balancing both the design and technical language of LPA’s solutions to create integrated successful projects for their clients.
Key Goals and Objectives of this role: Partner with the project designer to thoughtfully evolve the ideation concept into written and verbal construction drawing packages that communicate the solution to the contractor and client.
- Knowledge and experience in plumbing systems engineering and the design of building plumbing systems for commercial and institutional buildings.
- Desirable software skills: Revit, AutoCAD.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to learn design and analysis software systems.
- General knowledge of design and construction for commercial and institutional buildings.
Education and Experience
- Degree Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred but not required.
- Years of experience: 3 to 10 years’ experience in plumbing systems engineering and design.
- Active affiliations: ASPE, USGBC
- Other requirements (desired certifications, organizational affiliations): Engineer in Training (EIT) and LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) desirable but not required.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers